Help with the best practice to learn python

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 20:28:46 EDT 2020

On 10/19/20 9:12 AM, Azhar Ansari wrote:
> Hello Python Community,
> Kindly help me with the best practice to learn python.
> Lots of material over net but its very confusing.

What is your goal?  Python is a tool.  What do you want to do with it?
If you don't have any particular thing in mind, it's much harder to
learn any language.  But of course if you don't have anything particular
in mind, you could enroll in an on-line courses in Python programming.
The lesson plan would at least provide you with exercises to do.