Consumer trait recognition

Jason Friedman jsf80238 at gmail.com
Mon May 4 23:28:46 EDT 2020

> I constructed a lexicon for words that show how different words are linked
> to consumer traits and motivations (e.g. Achievement and Power Motivation).
> Now I have collected a large amount of online customer reviews and want to
> match each review with the word definitions of the consumer traits and
> motivations in order to identify whether they influence the consumer
> preferences.
>
> How do I that? Both the lexicons and the customer reviews are csv files.
>
> I was going to reply that you should consider the https://www.nltk.org/ mailing
list, but I see you have already done so (
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/nltk-users/LWllpEiW65k).

Someone replied asking for what you have so far, "preferably in code". You
might also show on that forum the first 5-or-so lines of your two files,
along with what you expect the first 5-or-so lines of output to look like.