Consumer trait recognition

julianawaltermann11 at gmail.com julianawaltermann11 at gmail.com
Sun May 3 12:11:24 EDT 2020

Dear Community,

I constructed a lexicon for words that show how different words are linked to consumer traits and motivations (e.g. Achievement and Power Motivation).
Now I have collected a large amount of online customer reviews and want to match each review with the word definitions of the consumer traits and motivations in order to identify whether they influence the consumer preferences.

How do I that? Both the lexicons and the customer reviews are csv files.

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
JW