Reduce waiting queue at supermarket from Corona with Python-Webapp

Orges Leka orges.leka at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 07:35:23 EDT 2020

Dear Robin,

I am sad to hear this. The same thing is / will happen(ing) in Germany I
suspect. But after the panic buys has gone, the supermarkets will leave
only a handful of people in, as it is happening in Italy. The app is meant
to inform others of those queues. But maybe it is just a silly idea. I am
not sure about it yet.

Kind regards,
Orges

Am Fr., 20. März 2020 um 12:22 Uhr schrieb Robin Becker <robin at reportlab.com