Reduce waiting queue at supermarket from Corona with Python-Webapp

Robin Becker robin at reportlab.com
Fri Mar 20 07:22:52 EDT 2020

On 16/03/2020 17:38, Orges Leka wrote:
> This would reduce the waiting queue at the supermarket and possibly the
> contact to other people thus would help a little bit in slowing down the
> spread of the Corona virus.
Unfortunately, I suspect nothing will alter the number of people in queues in British supermarkets. I am an older person
and am probably a bit old-fashioned. I have been shocked at the way people are rushing the shops.

Late this week main shops announced first hour would be reserved for us oldies. That hasn't worked with scuffles and the
elderly being pushed aside etc etc.

Women and children first is long gone the new British attitude is devil take the hindmost :)
--
Robin Becker