Reduce waiting queue at supermarket from Corona with Python-Webapp

Orges Leka orges.leka at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 03:06:03 EDT 2020

Thanks Christian for your suggestion.

I made the start here
https://github.com/orgesleka/supermarket-waiting-queue-alarm
The incomplete Flask/Jquery app is hosted here:
http://www.orges-leka.de/limburg.html
If someone can contribute by hosting this app for his city/community and
spreading the link to his friends, that would be a great thing to help.
If someone with better knowledge in Flask/Jquery can contribute code to
this, that would also be great.

Kind regards,
Orges