Reduce waiting queue at supermarket from Corona with Python-Webapp

Christian Gollwitzer auriocus at gmx.de
Tue Mar 17 17:57:44 EDT 2020

Am 17.03.20 um 11:16 schrieb Orges Leka:
> The web-app could be a simple as one button:
>
> If users are before supermarket and there is a long queue, they click on
> the web-app button and warn other users of the queue.

It might be possible to make a Facebook "app" out of it. Facebook
already provides a "login" feature, where it autodetects if you are near
som point of interest and you only need to confirm that you want to be
there. Also, the Facebook user base is extensive.

> The same principle works for anti-traffi-jam apps, with user generated
> content.
>
> If someone would like to work on this project, please let me know.

There is one obvious candidate who could work on this project. It's you.

Best regards,

	Christian