EuroPython 2020: Launching the conference website

Souvik Dutta souvik.viksou at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 13:48:03 EDT 2020

I have a suggestion. It would be better if you could have made a packaging
software that could package not only the dependencies but also the python
interpreter so that we could just plug and play the application in a
computer that does not has a python interpreter pre installed. The
installer that would be the final product could also check if there is any
pre installed python interpreter so we don't just end up having lots of
python interpreters at the same time. Thank you