Python question

Souvik Dutta souvik.viksou at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 21:54:58 EST 2020

This is not a place to quarrel our only task is to discuss and help other learn and learn ourselves. To Mr. Marco what Mr. Lee says is correct. Since he is working on a cryptocurrency project and he might use our original code in his final project I don't think offering money is bad. After all there have been times when a person demands his name to included in the credits page. Our sole task is to help. And you cannot form opinions for other people's by saying them not to support a person. That is injustice and rude.