Why this message was rejected?

Marco Sulla mail.python.org at marco.sulla.e4ward.com
Mon Mar 2 16:48:05 EST 2020

On Mon, 2 Mar 2020 at 22:36, Ethan Furman <ethan at stoneleaf.us> wrote:
> Questions like this should go to python-list-owner at python dot org.  If this message hadn't been flagged we may not have noticed it.

Sorry, I posted to python-list-owner before reading this message.

> When the mailing list software received your post, the python-list address was not in the To: nor Cc: headers

Well, this is quite strange, since I rechecked my mails and the
python-list address is in Cc.
I think the problem was caused by the fact I added the user concerned
to To:, and the list to Cc. All the rejected messages has this in
common. Indeed, this message was not rejected because I added only the
list to the To: field.

> Try the same steps you did before and I'll keep a copy of the message for further debugging.

As you wish :-)