Why this message was rejected?

Ethan Furman ethan at stoneleaf.us
Mon Mar 2 16:32:40 EST 2020

On 03/02/2020 01:01 PM, Marco Sulla via Python-list wrote:

> One of my post on this list was rejected. The reason is:
>
>> Blind carbon copies or other implicit destinations are not allowed.
>> Try reposting your message by explicitly including the list address in
>> the To: or Cc: fields.
>
> I rechecked my mail and I added the user to the To: field, and the
> python list address to the Cc field. I don't added any Bcc. I do not
> understand why my message was blocked.

Questions like this should go to python-list-owner at python dot org.  If this message hadn't been flagged we may not have noticed it.

When the mailing list software received your post, the python-list address was not in the To: nor Cc: headers.  Try the same steps you did before and I'll keep a copy of the message for further debugging.

--
~Ethan~