Have you some experience / link about difference between Python builded with gcc and clang?

Skip Montanaro mail.python.org at marco.sulla.e4ward.com
Sun Mar 1 19:50:47 EST 2020

I didn't have clang installed. It was just "sudo apt install clang-8". From
there all I had to do was build Python from scratch twice, install
pyperformance using pip after the first build, then run it after each
build. It's not difficult. Going beyond that right now is not an itch I
need to scratch though. I have other things on my plate.

Skip