pyinstaller

Robin Becker robin at reportlab.com
Wed Jun 10 11:29:25 EDT 2020

On 10/06/2020 16:11, Souvik Dutta wrote:
> I found this...
> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/43777106/program-made-with-pyinstaller-now-seen-as-a-trojan-horse-by-avg
> Might be usefull, might be useless.
>
> Souvik flutter dev
>
> On Wed, Jun 10, 2020, 7:18 PM Robin Becker <robin at reportlab.com> wrote:

thanks for the above. I might try to do a downgrade as that is suggested as one of the ways forward. I don't want to
start compiling my own versions of the boostrap exe bits. Clearly most virus scanners only look at the obvious behaviour
ie we execute a lot of python code which is probably impenetrable to the scanner and hence suspicious. I submitted my
exe to the web based scanner in that answer and it came out clean, but windows 10 barks :(
--
Robin Becker