Unsubscribe to python list

o1bigtenor o1bigtenor at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 08:09:08 EDT 2020

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 12:14 AM DL Neil via Python-list
<python-list at python.org> wrote:

> On 4/06/20 4:59 PM, Meet Agrawal wrote:
> > I want to unsubscribe from python list and would like to stop recieving
> > mails from the same.
>

> At the bottom of your request (as reflected), this, and all over
> messages to the list is an administration link. At the foot of that
> web-page you will find a space to unsubscribe your email address
> (admittedly, I've not tried it).
> --
Not that I have any wish to but wanting to 'know' I did check.
The very last lines are where you enter your email address with
the idea (didn't try that but ISTR) that you would get an automated
response which would detail your options for account changes, which