Seeking to convert a py timer app for my Moto E6

Steve Gronicus at SGA.Ninja
Sun Jul 19 03:46:12 EDT 2020

Interesting "Declaimed"? (-:

I am still trying to see how this system works.  I do not recall receiving
that comment nor do I recall receiving a copy of the original message as I
did with the second one.
Whatever...

That first message did have a suggestion.
I will check it out.
Thanks....

FootNote:
If money does not grow on trees, then why do banks have branches?

-----Original Message-----
From: Python-list <python-list-bounces+gronicus=sga.ninja at python.org> On
Behalf Of Dennis Lee Bieber
Sent: Saturday, July 18, 2020 12:04 PM
To: python-list at python.org
Subject: Re: Seeking to convert a py timer app for my Moto E6

On Sat, 18 Jul 2020 00:32:12 -0400, "Steve" <Gronicus at SGA.Ninja> declaimed
the following:

<SNIPPED>

	I have nothing new to add to your inquiry other than to confirm that
I distinctly saw the first time you posted it, about a week ago, and that
you did get a response at that time.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/comp.lang.python/lCJtqyg0tps

	wlfraed at ix.netcom.com    http://wlfraed.microdiversity.freeddns.org/