Seeking to convert a py timer app for my Moto E6

Steve Gronicus at SGA.Ninja
Sat Jul 18 00:32:12 EDT 2020

I am looking for an app for my Moto e6 android phone that will accept a number of hours and then count down.  Once the hours have been executed, it will quietly beep every minute until I cancel the app.  This is to remind me  (and keep on reminding me) when to take my insulin.

It has been written in python but I do not know how to convert it to an app. I wonder how much of the python code will still apply. When I was into this in the past, I installed Kivy and was able to finally generate a "Hello World" app and managed to get it to my phone. Then life called me back to reality and I lost track of what I was doing for a few years. )-:  I doubt I can go through that installation and learning curve again.

It works on my computer but I have projects that interfere with the alarm.
This is why I would prefer to have it on my phone.
I appreciate any assistance you can provide.

Steve

I attached the py code but wonder if it will carry with the message.  It is about 100 lines of code but that includes a few ops and whistles that are probably not needed in the app.
There's 99 bugs in the code, in the code.
99 bugs in the code.
Take one down and patch it all around.
Now there's 117 bugs in the code.