Python, Be Bold! - The Draft

Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer arj.python at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 21:08:33 EST 2020

On Tue, 7 Jan 2020, 05:56 Michael Torrie, <torriem at gmail.com> wrote:

> My mistake. I see now that it was something you forwarded to the list
> from someone else.
>
> Doesn't change my reply, though.  Whoever said it, it's not very
> relevant.  Who's "us" and what is it the Python gives them that Julia
> will soon take over?

Don't worry about it, that's how Python lists are. There's an unwritten law
that tells whatever thread you start, folks around have the ability to
teleport the conversion to higher realms. Here is a Julia ending, another
one ended with running Python in the browser. That got me scratching my
head as to what i started and what folks end up talking about.