Python, Be Bold! - The Draft

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 20:56:08 EST 2020

On 1/6/20 6:33 PM, Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer wrote:
> No, i did not write that, it's not Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer wrote rather

My mistake. I see now that it was something you forwarded to the list
from someone else.

Doesn't change my reply, though.  Whoever said it, it's not very
relevant.  Who's "us" and what is it the Python gives them that Julia
will soon take over?

Python is lots of things to lots of different people.  I'm not surprised
it fits some people's needs more than others.  Julia is a fine language
and I encourage the original poster to explore it if it fits his or her
needs.