Tkinter layout designer

mm0fmf none at invalid.com
Mon Feb 24 16:29:17 EST 2020

Can anyone recommend a graphic layout designer for Tkinter programs. I
have a number of older C# Windows Forms apps that need porting so they
can run on Linux and Windows and this is the chance to re-write them in
Python. However, after using the forms designer in Visual Studio,
manually coding up the widget positions etc. is a real pain in the
backside.

So please, recommendations for a designer that is usable and functional
please to save me working through everything a Google search throws up.

Thanks,
Andy