Lambda in parameters

Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer arj.python at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 22:52:32 EST 2020

Greetings list,

Jane Street is well known for its love of functional programming in general
and of OCaml in particular.  If you don't know OCaml yet, I highly
recommend it.  You can think of it as Python with (static) types.

Yes i know OCaml when i was exploring haskell and the like.
At that time i was looking for companies who use OCaml etc
Did not come across Jane Street (If you know someone from there
tell them the question writer has a really twisted mind ^^)/.
I don't understand why though you would prefer OCaml over Python, Go, Java
etc for a company ^^

Kind Regards,

Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer
about <https://compileralchemy.github.io/> | blog