Lambda in parameters

Greg Ewing greg.ewing at canterbury.ac.nz
Sat Dec 19 17:52:59 EST 2020

On 18/12/20 7:02 pm, Cameron Simpson wrote:
> Frankly, I think this is a terrible way to solve this problem, whatever
> the problem was supposed to be - that is not clear.

It demonstrates that a programming language doesn't strictly
need data structes -- you can do everything with nothing
but functions.

This is mainly of theoretical interest; it's not usually a
practical way to go about things. But it's a good exercise
in thinking about functions as objects to be manipulated.

--
Greg