FW: pip not recognized

gpostle500 gpostle500 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 16:18:27 EDT 2020

-------- Original message --------From: geoff postle <gpostle500 at gmail.com> Date: 8/27/20  12:08 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: python-list at python.org Subject: pip not recognized Hey just downloaded the 3.8.5 and when I search for pip in cmd it doesn’t show up and says not recognized. Trying to figure out why that is since I didn’t change the default selection and left the box with pip checked  Sent from Mail for Windows 10