Final statement from Steering Council on politically-charged commit messages

J. Pic jpic at yourlabs.org
Wed Aug 19 15:29:49 EDT 2020

On Wed, Aug 19, 2020 at 3:33 AM Tim Daneliuk <info at tundraware.com> wrote:
> On 8/18/20 6:34 PM, rmlibre at riseup.net wrote:
> > I would kindly recommend that folks just educate themselves on what
> > Resources:
> >  The Invention of the White Race: Volume II:
> http://ouleft.org/wp-content/uploads/Invention-White-Race-Vol2-Allen.pdf
>
> I would also like to help you become educated.  Be sure to check
> out these literary treasures - they are the foundation of the
> worldview you are espousing:
>
> The_Origin of the Family, Private Property, and the State - Engels
> Das Kapital - Marx
> On Guerrilla Warfare - Mao

I stand corrected, the PDF of "The invention of white race" shared by
the OP *does* cite:

- Marx, page 9
- Mao, page 103
- Marx, Capital Vol I, page 807
- Marx and Engels, page 828
- Marx and Engels, The Communist Manifesto, Karl Marx and Frederick
Engels, Selected Works in Two Volumes, page 851

And it goes on ...

--
∞