Final statement from Steering Council on politically-charged commit messages

J. Pic jpic at yourlabs.org
Wed Aug 19 05:55:33 EDT 2020

My origins are Jewish Algerian which is just hated by just all parties
you could think off, but can not be considered as white.

Nonetheless, I'm not angry in any way, rather amused, but still, I
don't understand how this sentence (changed by the patch):

> When writing English, follow Strunk and White.

Does "uphold relics of white supremacy" (as per the commit message).

Does that mean that English teachers uphold "relics of white
supremacy" when they ask to "follow Strunk and White" ?

Because from a Zététique point of view this looks like basic conspiracy theory.

Thanks in advance for your simple explanation (I'm not a native
english speaker).