Fwd: Sorry, but . . .

Ganesha Sharma sharmaganesha2 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 16:41:17 EDT 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ganesha Sharma <sharmaganesha2 at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Apr 18, 2020 at 8:00 AM
Subject: Sorry, but . . .
To: <python-list at python.org>

When I was installing Python 3.8.2, The installer gave me a BSoD. Is there
a way to fix that? I tried 3.6.2 but with Add to Path, with
environment variables off, it did not work. I just want the full Python,
but can you ask the developers to fix that in Python 3.9? That would be
great, or I just have to use repl.it to program. Python is my favorite
programming language and I love it.
I can't even use Pip! It's just adding python to the path manually is so
scary.

---
Tags: *BSoD, Add to path, Development, Online Platforms*
Sincerely, *Ganesha Sharma.*