Issues regarding the download

Sat Apr 18 17:43:49 EDT 2020

On 18/04/20 6:20 PM, MRIDULA GUPTA wrote:
> Hi,
> I am a new user and I am facing difficulty using the app. everytime I click
> on the app the windows open which tell me either to modify the app or
> repair it or uninstall it. I did my level best but still I am facing
> problems installing it. please look into it as soon as possible.

Hi, and welcome to Python.

Please be aware that the members of this Discussion List are volunteers,
giving-up their free time to help each-other.

This question appears (and has been answered) in the list archives. (ref
close of all messages)

The Python documentation library is your friend!
https://docs.python.org/3/index.html
Python Setup and Usage: https://docs.python.org/3/using/index.html
The Python Tutorial: https://docs.python.org/3/tutorial/index.html

There is also a Python Tutor Discussion List, which you may find
helpful. https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/tutor
--
Regards =dn