Issues regarding the download

Bob Gailer bgailer at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 17:41:52 EDT 2020

On Apr 18, 2020 2:29 PM, "MRIDULA GUPTA" <500067143 at stu.upes.ac.in> wrote:

> Hi,
> I am a new user and I am facing difficulty using the app. everytime I
click
> on the app the windows open which tell me either to modify the app or
> repair it or uninstall it. I did my level best but still I am facing
> problems installing it. please look into it as soon as possible.

The program you downloaded is an installer. You run an installer one time,
then you find the program that was installed ( python.exe  in this case)
and run that program. Exactly how you run the program depends on the
operating system and where you chose to install the program. See the
documentation at python.org for operating system specifics.

Try this out then get back to us for more help. When responding please
not accept attachments so you will have to copy and paste any text you want
to share with us.

Bob Gailer