Why generate POP_TOP after an "import from?"

Adam Preble adam.preble at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 17:34:21 EDT 2020

On Saturday, April 18, 2020 at 1:15:35 PM UTC-5, Alexandre Brault wrote:
>  >>> def f():
> ... â  â  from sys import path, argv ...

So I figured it out and all but I wanted to ask about the special characters in that output. I've seen that a few times and never figured out what's going on and if I need to change how I'm reading these. Or say:

 â â â â â â â â â â â â  12 STORE_FASTâ â â â â â â â â â â â â â  1 (argv

I don't know if you're seeing all these letter a's. I'm guessing something goofy with Unicode spaces or something?