Helping Windows first time users

anson freer ansonfreer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 14:38:41 EDT 2020

a new users point of view
to the IEEE Electromagnetic Compatibility Society
I do not know how to ask a question when:
It isn't saying to type a $, it's saying to type at the system prompt.
Similarly, if it says:
 >>> print("Hello")
it's saying to type at the Python prompt.
This is a common convention in instructions for programming.

I do not know anything about programming with python
I'm 80 and I grew up playing in dirt and failing,but I did learn.
we are a blank slate. we know nothing
we get embarrassed  that you do not understand the question
not realizing you do not you do not understand the question
so we stop asking.
Thank you for trying