A PDF journey to find all python PDF

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 00:06:42 EDT 2020

On 4/3/20 1:02 PM, anson freer wrote:
> This forum mentioned the Tutor forum so I signed up
> I waited a day or 2 heard nothing so I sent msg
> got  Post by non-member to a members-only list
> replied to apologized and
> received auto msg
> part of which gave do's and don't's of forum
> then I realized I asked a really lame question
> Might take years for a answer

Did you sign up for the Tutors list?  Just head on over to
https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/tutor and sign your email
address up, just like you did for this list.  Once you do that you won't
get any more moderator messages saying you're posting to a members-only
list.

Unfortunately your question was very unclear.  What exactly are you
trying to accomplish?

Python is a wonderful language, but for it to be useful to you, even in
working with existing code, you have to learn how to code in it
generally, like you did with VBA.  You may wish to google for some
Python tutorials to work through to learn the language first.