jupyter notebook permission denied

joseph pareti joepareti54 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 15:56:57 EDT 2020

I have installed anaconda on windows 10, and when launching jupyter
notebook from the anaconda navigator, it works fine.  However, I am bound
to work on files within the folder c:\Users\username\...

If I launch jupyter notebook from a windows 10 cmd prompt, I can cd to my
project directory. However, a permission denied issue prevents

Same happens if I do it as Administrator.
--
Regards,
Joseph Pareti - Artificial Intelligence consultant