Fwd: Sudden changes in idle python and my laptop

dieter dieter at handshake.de
Wed Oct 30 02:11:12 EDT 2019

nashrahmehar11 <nashrahmehar11 at gmail.com> writes:
> Suddenly,my idle python started to behave abnormally and when i closed and tried to start it again,then it gave the above message.

This is a text only mailing list.
You must therefore provide all information in text - you cannot refer
to attachments.

You might consider uploading images to an appropriate site
(maybe "pastebin") and add a corresponding link to your message.
But it usually is much preferable to you extract the important
information as text and include it explicitly into your message.