How to delay until a next increment of time occurs ?

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 20:34:27 EST 2019

On 11/14/19 2:13 AM, R.Wieser wrote:
> Too bad that the Pi has no free hardware that can be abused for stuff like
> this (like a serial port in synchronous mode).

An arduino working in conjunction with the Pi can fill in the gaps.  At
one time you could buy an arduino board that was also a Pi hat.  Python
on the Pi and C on the arduino seemed like a good idea to me.

Also there are microprocessor boards that can run MicroPython which does
offer some real-time functionality with a nice Python script front end.