How to delay until a next increment of time occurs ?

R.Wieser address at not.available
Thu Nov 14 04:13:05 EST 2019

Dennis,

> You know... I never finished my thought there...

:-) I already got the feeling I missed something there.

> ... 1.6kHz appears to just be viable (there may still be a context
> switch but it wasn't visible on my o'scope)

Thats ... slow.    And a limitation I definitily have to remember.

Than again, its Python, not Cpp or alike.

Too bad that the Pi has no free hardware that can be abused for stuff like
this (like a serial port in synchronous mode).

Regards,
Rudy Wieser