How to delay until a next increment of time occurs ?

R.Wieser address at not.available
Wed Nov 13 16:20:14 EST 2019

Dietmar,

> Actually, with such requirements you're usually better off with a
> microcontroller.

Probably, yes.  /Anything/ is better than a multi process mini 'puter for
tasks like these.  Doesn't mean I'm not going to try though.

But honestly, generating a "modulated" 1.6 KHz square-wave signal on a 1.4
GHz ARM processor is going towards the limits of what it can do ?    Cricky

> Maybe the PyBoard with Micropython is the right tool for you.

Currently I just want to know how the Pi and Python on it handles itself.
But thanks for the suggestion nonetheless.

Regards,
Rudy Wieser