Hi there! We are here to answer any questions you have about Udacit...

DL Neil PythonList at danceswithmice.info
Tue Nov 12 16:36:29 EST 2019

On 12/11/19 9:48 PM, joseph pareti wrote:
> great, thank you so much for the advice. In fact, I sent this mail to
> the python mailing list by mistake, but now I am glad I did ...

There's plenty of over-lap between lists - PyTutor is another.

Meantime I've received email from IBM about their ML/AI video series,
which may also interest you. Today/tomorrow they are offering a
web-cast: An Introduction to Visual Recognition.
https://developer.ibm.com/events/an-introduction-to-visual-recognition-11-13-2019/

This invitation came from one of their email subscriptions to which you
could also subscribe. Undoubtedly their bias is towards "Watson". Some
activities enable free access to a Watson cloud...

--
Regards =dn