What is the difference between "ws.Messagebeep(1)" and "ws.Messagebeep(-1)" ?

Alexandre Brault abrault at mapgears.com
Thu Mar 21 10:18:17 EDT 2019

Assuming ws is winsound, MessageBeep(-1) produces a "simple beep".
MessageBeep(1) doesn't seem to actually exist so it might fall back to
that same "simple beep". The possible values are -1, MB_ICONASTERISK,
MB_ICONEXCLAMATION, MB_ICONHAND, MB_ICONQUESTION, and MB_OK, all of
which are defined in the winsound module.

Alex