help with python37.dll

Julia Seacat jseacat at terracottagroup.com
Thu Jun 20 11:50:03 EDT 2019

Hello,

I installed python 3.7 (64 bit) for my Windows computer and am trying to install pip but it is giving me an error that the code execution cannot proceed because python37.dll was not found. How do I install or reinstall this program?

Also I already subscribed to the list.

Thank you,

Julia

Julia Seacat

[cid:image004.jpg at 01D05CB6.58115AC0]
424-269-3800 | 800-718-9853 f | 2321 Rosecrans Avenue, Suite 3270 | El Segundo, CA 90245 | www.terracottagroup.com<http://www.terracottagroup.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE and DISCLAIMER:
The foregoing is neither an offer nor acceptance concerning any existing agreement. No offer or acceptance is valid as against the Lender unless signed in ink by an authorized officer of the Lender. No email from the Lender shall be deemed to constitute an offer or acceptance concerning any agreement. The Lender intends that there shall be no claims of estoppel and that no person shall change position in reliance upon this correspondence. Nothing in this correspondence is to be construed as a waiver, limitation, or release of any and all rights and remedies of the Lender.

This email message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. If you are the intended recipient but do not wish to receive communications through this medium, please so advise the sender immediately. Nothing in this communication should be interpreted as a digital or electronic signature that can be used to authenticate a contract or other legal document. In the event this information was obtained in or by the non-intended recipient and/or in error, please contact 424-269-3800 immediately.