Proper shebang for python3

Tim Daneliuk info at tundraware.com
Sun Jul 21 11:26:17 EDT 2019

On 7/21/19 8:47 AM, Peter J. Holzer wrote:
> That's fine. Unlike Tim I don't claim that anybody who disagrees with me
> must be a newbie.

Peter, that's ad hominem and unfair.  I never said anything close to that.
What I said is that if someone were to spend an extended period of time
in devops and systems engineering at large scale, they'd quickly come to
hate hardwired paths.

The truth is that there is no single answer to this problem until you
hermetically seal an environment.  Docker comes close, a freestanding
VM does this most completely.   But short of that, the ability to decide
to use something other than system-provided tools absolutely IS a requirement
in systems of any scale.