Books for Python 3.7

Andrew Z formisc at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 17:24:25 EDT 2019

Gys - hats off.

Basically what Dennis is saying- you dont need a book "about python ".
Tutorials and general search online will get you further and faster than
any book.

Blah-blah about myself:
my bookshelf has 2 technical books, just because i got them to prepare for
certifications.
For my trading app, i had to figure  out how to work with asyncio module,
at the time -2017 , there were no semi- decent explanation for it, let
alone books. By 2018 it became "the thing" with a ton of books.
Blah-blah= off

Good luck.

P.s. and if you want to implement your idea really fast and easy - look at
the go (golang.org). In my humble opinion- it is super easy and excellent
all around. Doing their golangtour is all you need to write a working app.
P.p.s. i just started a holy war .. damn.