Trying to figure out the data type from the code snippet

Chupo bad_n_mad at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 23:00:22 EST 2019

In article <mailman.445.1548904087.4816.python-list at python.org>, DL
Neil <PythonList at DancesWithMice.info> says...
> It can't be - there must be some source for p (code and data)! Surely
> you're only showing us a small portion of the code?

I am not author of the question on StackOverflow. I was looking for
something about Python and that question was among the search results.

You can see the question was asked 4 years ago.
--
Let There Be Light
Custom LED driveri prema specifikacijama

Chupo