Trying to figure out the data type from the code snippet

Wed Jan 30 22:07:55 EST 2019

On 31/01/19 3:38 PM, Chupo via Python-list wrote:
> In article <mailman.439.1548825145.4816.python-list at python.org>, DL
> Neil <PythonList at DancesWithMice.info> says...
>> Alternately/additionally, if you ask help(p), it will reveal-all about
>> the "class" (of which p is an "instance") - including some answers to
>> your second question (and perhaps others which logically follow-on).
>
> Yes, but unfortunately this was all I had:
>
> https://stackoverflow.com/q/28056171/1324175

It can't be - there must be some source for p (code and data)! Surely
you're only showing us a small portion of the code?

Like printing the type() or the string representation, using help() is a
matter of adding one line to the source code...

--
Regards =dn