The following modules appear to be missing ['_sysconfigdata']

Matthew Lemon matt at matthewlemon.com
Tue Jan 8 23:54:24 EST 2019

Hi,

I would start from scratch with this.

1. You have latest Python 2 version.
2. Use virtualenv to create and activate a new virtual environment.
3. pip install wxPython and other dependencies.
4. Get your application running from the command line first and follow up any DLL exceptions.
5. Use pyinstaller (https://pyinstaller.readthedocs.io/en/stable/) to create a new exe file once you know everything works.

Matt