Im trying to replicate the youtube video Creating my own customized celebrities with AI.

Avi Gross avigross at verizon.net
Sun Feb 10 16:28:24 EST 2019

Bob,

>> tenserflow, pygame, scipy, and numby

> All of these are probably installable using pip. By the way did you mean
numpy?
> At a command prompt type pip install packagename.

While you are correcting the spelling of downloads as the downloader is
quite picky about exact spelling, please mention that the tenser flow should
be tensorflow. I think numby and perhaps tense is how you feel as you read
to the end of the documentation on numpy.

More seriously, it helps if you have some idea of why these modules get
names. NUMeric PYthon is numpy. Something like SCIentific PYthon is scipy.

I am not as sure about TensorFlow but suspect the mathematical concept of a
Tensor along with how it improves workflow. Haven't had a need to use it
yet. Neither have I had a need for pygame which seems to be a way to make
games in python.