Im trying to replicate the youtube video Creating my own customized celebrities with AI.

Bob Gailer bgailer at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 12:06:51 EST 2019

On Feb 10, 2019 11:40 AM, <jadenfigger at gmail.com> wrote:

> The video

I don't see any video here. If you  attached  one the attachment did not
come through.

> gives the source code and the necessary things to download with it. But
I'm new to python and don't understand how to install any of the files. The
files include: Python 3

Which you can download from python.org - just follow the link to downloads.

> pip

is automatically installed when you install python

> tenserflow, pygame, scipy, and numby

All of these are probably installable using pip. By the way did you mean
numpy? At a command prompt type pip install packagename.

I suggest you switch from list at python.org to help at python.org.

Bob Gailer