mask and proper index

Peter Otten __peter__ at web.de
Mon Feb 4 06:02:52 EST 2019

Diego Avesani wrote:

> If I can ask, due to the fact that I am new to thins kind of forum.
> In this moment, I have another problem related to the data I am working
> on. Should I write another post?

You should start a new thread for a new problem, even if for you it is part
of the same project or script.

> Should I do something else related to this post?

Telling us that your problem is solved is nice. If you have to modify a
proposed solution or found a better one elsewhere you should also mention
that for further reference. I think you already did that with

> You understood perfectly what was my problem. Thanks a lot, indeed it
seems to work.

No further action needed :)