mask and proper index

Diego Avesani diego.avesani at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 04:17:52 EST 2019

Dear all, Dear Peter,

thanks for you suggestions. Next time, I will try to set-up a proper example in order to post it and explain better my problem.
You understood perfectly what was my problem. Thanks a lot, indeed it seems to work.

If I can ask, due to the fact that I am new to thins kind of forum.
In this moment, I have another problem related to the data I am working on. Should I write another post?
Should I do something else related to this post?

Thanks a lot again,
you are my lifesaver