hexdump module installation error

tommy yama bluebox03 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 07:43:11 EST 2019

Hi Rhodri,

Thanks for your quick response i did not expect.
I hope you see the error below in my response as i just copy and paste it.

"no module named 'hexdump'."

In addition, i tried to execute python3 hexdump.py. However, no such file
directory.

   from hexdump import hexdump

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'hexdump'

user at USERnoMacBook-Air LibraBrowser % python3 hexdump.py

/usr/local/Cellar/python/3.7.5/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.7/Resources/Python.app/Contents/MacOS/Python:
can't open file 'hexdump.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory

user at USERnoMacBook-Air LibraBrowser %

Cheers,