Server side Blazor-like framework in Python?

Test Bot onlinejudge95 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 10:25:53 EST 2019

+1

Though the implementation might be good from an exercise perspective. But
there is a general philosophy in Software Engineering namely

Separation of Concern.

Python as a language is not concerned about the "Front-End" side of things
since it is not meant for that. Though i am a very devote Python
programmer, i would still prefer to limit Python to backend tasks and have
the Front End implemented in React.