Server side Blazor-like framework in Python?

hchrholm at online.no hchrholm at online.no
Sun Dec 15 07:08:48 EST 2019

I've been doing a lot of development with server side Blazor on .NET recently, and I think it's a very interesting UI model (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/aspnet/core/blazor/hosting-models?view=aspnetcore-3.1). What would it take to make something similar in Python? I guess a lot of relevant Python packages already exist.

SSB works by having a component/DOM model running on the server. The client web page sends events and receives DOM diffs over a SignalR/websocket comnection.